Having successfully completed this course in Pre-DoE and DoE, you will be able to:
- Evaluate process capability.
- Control processes using SPC.
- Draw samples.
- Summarise data and interpret graphs.
- Use probability to construct confidence intervals.
- Test hypotheses.
- Design single-factor experiments.
- Analyse experimental data using ANOVA.
- Design two-factor experiments.
- Construct interaction plots.
- Design multi-factor experiments.
- Determine the sample size required in an experiment.
- Analyse relationships between variables.
- Use regression models to make predictions.
- Identify potentially useful predictor variables and select the best subset.
- Use contingency tables to analyse categorical data.
Course Duration: 8 units (1 unit = 1 half-day)