Having successfully completed this course in Design of Experiments, you will be able to:
- Design single-factor experiments.
- Analyse experimental data using ANOVA.
- Design two-factor experiments.
- Construct interaction plots.
- Design multi-factor experiments.
- Determine the sample size required in an experiment.
- Analyse relationships between variables.
- Use regression models to make predictions.
- Identify potentially useful predictor variables and select the best subset.
- Use contingency tables to analyse categorical data.
Course Duration: 5 units (1 unit = 1 half-day)